Our Centre is regulated and licensed by the Department, Transport and DVSA, and the individual testers carrying out the inspections are also trained and certified.
The MOT test covers the following aspects:
- Lighting and signalling equipment
- Steering (including suspension)
- Tyres and wheels
- Seat belts
- Body, structure and general items. Includes body and components such as spoilers, bumpers and mirror housings.
- Exhaust, fuel and emissions
- Driver’s view of the road
Further more if you want to get more knowledge and educate yourself, you can find MOT Guide Inspection Manual by Clicking Here.
Vehicle service is not just an MOT as people think but two different things which are very important for vehicle maintenance.
Major Service includes:
- General Checks like operation of external lights, operation of instrument warning lamps, check battery condition etc.
- Engine Check
- Tyre / wheels
- Steering & suspension
- Drive system
Our recovery experts will look after your vehicle and make it ready to get back on the road by diagnosing actual fault and issue with it.
Barking MOT Centre provides vehicle recovery service. Our recovery experts will look after your vehicle and make it ready to get back on the road by diagnosing actual fault and issue with it.
Or if you do not know what your car needs, simply fill out the form below!
Just fill your detals and send it to us and the rest we will take care.